The wonder called Mr. Frost and Shala
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Shala sent me flowers. :)

An officemate called me yesterday, as I wasn't able to go to work again, and told me that there was a delivery for me. I asked him if the box indicated the name of the sender, and he said no.

When I told Mr. Frost about it, he told me about his conversation (via YM) with Shala a few weeks ago. It turned out that he was the one who gave Shala our office address.

When I got to my office table this morning, I saw the box, hurriedly opened it, and saw the beautiful flowers. I saw the card and it said:

MENG, the newest mamu,

All my love to you, to Daddy Keith, to Sikei, and to the latest bundle of our joy. I wish you all the best of motherhood. I love you (so much, ok?)!!!

motherly yours,
TENG


Thanks, Shala, for the flowers and the pregnancy lectures you give every so often. Most importantly, thank you for the gift of friendship.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I didn't go to work yesterday. Seriously, I'm feeling worse. I'm thinking Baby Frost is now 6 weeks old, and guess what Pregnancyandbaby.com says about it?

"Sorry to tell you this, but as your hormone levels rise, you may see your nausea, vomiting and headaches get worse this week. While it is called "morning sickness", you may experience it at night or even in the middle of the day."

Great. Mr. Frost, consider yourself warned.

Click here to read the whole article. Don't worry, it's a short one.

So, I stayed home and slept during most of the day. I played a little on the PC in the afternoon, and was preparing to go back to the bedroom when, surprises of surprises, Mr. Frost was knocking on the door!

When I opened the door, he gave me a tub of ice cream! As he entered, he showed me the big box of pizza he bought for me, Sikei, and Baby Frost!

He said he went home early because he was really worried about me, and brought me food because he knows I wasn't able to cook real food for myself. And he didn't tell me he was coming home early because he wanted to catch me in the act, in case I was cheating on him and doing something naughty. Riiiiiiiight. As if. :)

God, I'm so blessed to have married such a wonderful, caring, and thoughful man.

Since we found out that we're pregnant, Mr. Frost has outdone his usual affectionate self. Honestly, I couldn't ask for more. Mr. Frost has been everything I need in these times of hormonal instability. He's been so supportive, super understanding... the best husband I could ever have!

Thank you, Mr. Frost, for being the perfect husband that you are. And thank you for deciding to love me, and only me for the rest of our lives.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 6:43 PM


0 wisecracks: