The wedding vows and monologue
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Mr. Frost's wedding vow:

Years ago, I made a vow that I would never, EVER get married. I had seen so many marriages end in disaster and I was afraid of getting into a commitment that would potentially end up hurting me and the people around me.

I was afraid of being hurt and of hurting someone I loved.

But you changed all of that.

Meng, your love gives me strength I never had before. You give me focus and you inspire me to be a better man.

Being with you gives me happiness I never experienced before.
I know that with you by my side, nothing can ever go wrong.
Thank you for being perfect for me.

I love you baby, and I’ve decided that I will love you and only you for the rest of my life.



My response to that wonderful vow?

Remember the first time you told me you love me? I was down in the pits and you told me, "Wag ka nang malungkot, isipin mo na lang, love ka ni Keith."

!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@@...

No, there's nothing wrong with the codes.

I had the perfect wedding vow memorized, in mind and by heart. It was about how, in search for somebody to whom I'll be perfect, I found somebody perfect for me. And how I've DECIDED to love him and remain his best friend all the days of our lives.

So what happened to your perfectly emotional wedding vow, you ask.

Mr. Frost's vow sent electric shivers to both my brain and my heart that the vow I've memorized, in mind and by heart, practically flew out the window and did not come back until all the guests have gone home.

Mr. Frost is like that. Not only does he has a way to overhaul your loused up life, he also has a way of messing up your perfectly planned routines. And I mean that in a good way.

He broke the monotony of my sorry life. He mixed up the lined-up colors in my world and made them into one wonderful kaleidoscope spectacle.

I was full of angst and hatred; he made me feel good about myself, and eventually, I learned to love myself. He made me realize my worth as a person.

I am overflowing with love for Mr. Frost. Wonders of wonders, just thinking about how much I love him made me feel better already (I was having what I call "6th-week syndrome". Refer to my post entitled "The wonder called Mr. Frost and Shala").

I can't wait for Baby Frost to make the Frost brood even more powerful.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 9:10 PM


1 wisecracks:


  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger T's ambushed thoughts were:

    Yay, I'm so happy for the both of you!