Pregnancy blues
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
I am having a hard time with this pregnancy thing.

Seriously.

I don't know if all the things I'm going through are normal, but the ride is definitely not smooth.

I had a delicious lunch of seafood platter, but after an hour and a half, I threw it all up. Am CONSTANTLY hungry, nauseous, and dizzy. Then when I remembered to take my iron vitamins, I couldn't find it in my bag! I must have left it at home. Crappity crap crap.

Am scheduled to see my new OB this week. I certainly hope my new doc has answers to my so-called problems.

Have been discussing options with Mr. Frost, regarding work, my pregnancy, and moving to a new place. We really have to come up with something or I just might not survive this and I'll end up in a nutcase.

Am feeling really weak. Wait, gotta throw up again.
 
's thoughts were ambushed at 2:56 PM


0 wisecracks: