EXHIBIT 014 - Decoration Fail
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Yesterday, Mr. Frost sent me a link with the words "Maghanda ka na dito." (Prepare yourself for this.)

What did I see on the link he gave?

Decoration Fail
see more pwn and owned pictures


I could already imagine Issen and Kobe. But instead of white paint in cans, they'll use Mr. Frost's spray paints in Gunmetal.

"Look, Daddy! We painted your Gundams!"

The horror. The mess. The chaos.

Good heavens help me that time comes. I expect worse things.

Labels: , , ,

 
's thoughts were ambushed at 11:52 AM


3 wisecracks:


  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger jacque's ambushed thoughts were:

    ayyy! kaloka! sayang ang TV! hahaha

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jen's ambushed thoughts were:

    nakakatawa and nakaka-iyak at the same time! post mo pictures pag gumawa nga nila ng ganito ha? :)

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous's ambushed thoughts were:

    Pambihira! Haha. I could imagine the horror on the parents' faces. :D